During the different phases of a project, the Site Manager will perform various tasks per the following summary.
- Installation - This is a crucial phase in our "Value Added" offering. The critical tasks in this phase are the Subcontractor site kick-off meeting, the site management, assisting in problem resolution, documentation, reporting, and site safety enforcement. Additionally, the generation of the punch list for completion during this phase is essential to our success.
- Commissioning - During the commissioning phase of the project, the project team will exercise, test and debug the system. The Site Manager will assist in the successful completion of the "Acceptance Testing."
- Project Close-Out (User training) - In this final phase, the customer is notified of completion of the project. The Site Manager will be part of a final walk-through, generating the punch list and resolving the items on the punch list. During customer training, the Site Manager may be required to support or perform portions of the training program.
- Travel – extensive travel will be required. >75%
- Working Conditions – The environment will be either in a new building that is under construction or in an existing facility that may or may not have air conditioning.