Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate and interact with various types of personalities and authority within an organization.
- Ability to persuade others as well as display resiliency and persistency in order to close a sale.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to exhibit exceptional customer relations including but not limited to displaying empathy, creativity, and flexibility.
- Must be assertive, and display a sense of urgency, motivation, confidence, and a self-starter.
- Skilled in writing letters and proposals.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior experience of one or more years in an Accounts Payable or other related accounting function preferred.
- Incumbent must be proficient in 10 key calculators and able to perform a minimum of 6500 keystrokes with less than a 1% error rate.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and simple formula set up is preferred.